I know that most people try to avoid commercials like the plague, but there are some commercials that are worth the time to see. Seeing as I majored in Advertising at Penn State University, I believe that it is my duty to show you what you have been missing! I’m only going to show you a few commercials. I don’t want to overwhelm you. Enjoy!
1) The Force: Volkswagen Commercial
That commercial gets me every time. How cute was that little boy?
2) Bridgestone Beaver Commercial
Way to look out Beaver. Word.
3) Taxidermy Commercial (It’s so bad, it’s funny!)
I don’t really no what to say after that…NOPE!
4) Old Spice Man (All of them are great! Here’s one I enjoy…)
5) Crazy Train Honda Commercial
I wish my road trips were like that!
- YouTube Roulette: The Worst TV Commercials Ever (popdose.com)
- Found Image 2: Superbowl Commercial (argumentandimage.wordpress.com)
- Guess Which Classic TV Commercial is Back?! (fresh1027.radio.com)
- 39 Funniest ‘SNL’ Commercial Parodies On The Web (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)