Today’s Question: If your friends and acquaintances were willing to bluntly and honestly tell you what they really thought of you, would you want them to?
I guess I would…to a certain extent. Radical honesty annoys me. I don’t need to know EVERYTHING my friends are thinking. I would like to know important truths. I do, however, think it’s funny when people can’t keep secrets at all. Take Sheldon Cooper, for instance.
Sheldon can NOT keep secrets! Oh, Big Bang Theory! I love that show so much!
- The Russian Rocket Reaction (thatswhatkimsaid.com)
- The Big Bang Theory: Season 5 Ep. 3: The Pulled Groin Extrapolation (thepremieres.wordpress.com)
- The Friendship Algorithm (benclapton.id.au)
- Sheldon Makes a New Enemy, Wil Wheaton and Brent Spiner on ‘Big Bang’ (VIDEO) (aoltv.com)
- The Big Bang Theory – The Infestation Hypothesis (super-cool-story-bro.com)