It’s getting to be that time of year again…the time for the creepy crawlies to come out to play. That’s right, HALLOWEEN! It’s just around the corner! Do you have your pumpkin at hand? Time to think about carving designs. Here are some wicked ideas (in no specific order) from some sinfully skilled carvers!
1) A true JACK O’ Lantern
2) A Pokemumpkin
3) This one blows my mind… The Death Star!
4) This one is dedicated to my good friend Jared…
5) Classic Yoda Lantern
6) This was just too cute to omit…
I found a ton of other great carvings that I didn’t show you so that you wouldn’t get overwhelmed by pumpkins. Hope these gave you some good ideas! I’m expecting to see some crazy pumpkins this year! Happy Pre-Halloween!
- Halloween Exploded at Our House (outofsickdays.wordpress.com)
- Halloween at Papier Valise: Vintage, Crafty Cuteness (apartmenttherapy.com)
- 50 Festive Jack-O-Lanterns – Homemade Halloween Decor from Policitcal Pumpkins to Geek Lanterns (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Carving a Killer Jack O Lantern. (socyberty.com)
- Halloween on the Cheap Save money and time with these spooktacular ideas (deals.com)
- Sticky Hands and Happy Halloween (blogcritics.org)
- It’s pumpkin time … (loonyville.wordpress.com)