The Big Bang Theory, season 5, has taken off running! My beloved Dr. Sheldon Cooper and his group of awkward geniuses keeps me laughing every Thursday at 8 PM on CBS. Instead of recapping what happened last week on BBT, I have decided to keep track of my favorite quotes from each episode.
Dr. Sheldon Cooper: “It’s official, I’m an H-O- Trainiac!”
Dr. Sheldon Cooper: “She is not for you!”
We can’t forget Amy Farrah Fowler. She had some pretty good lines too!
Amy: “If it makes you feel any better, the only person who signed my yearbook was my mother. Dear Amy, self respect and a hymen are better than friends and fun. Love, Mom.”
I can’t forget about my favorite dialogue from that episode…
Amy: “How about making my eyes like Cleopatra.”
Penny: “Really? For a Wedding?”
Amy: “Perhaps you’re right. My cheekbones and beckoning pelvis already have a certain ‘Hello Sailor’ quality to them.”
I cannot express enough how much I love this show! Stay tuned for more great quotes!
- Fall Premieres: The Big Bang Theory Season 5 (thepremieres.wordpress.com)
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Amy Farrah Fowler’s top 10 moments (popwatch.ew.com)
- The Big Bang Theory is Back and Better than ever: Season 5 Premiere “The Skank Reflex Analysis” (romisreviews.com)
- Sheldon Loves, Then Hates, Penny’s New Chair on ‘Big Bang Theory’ (VIDEO) (aoltv.com)
- The Big Bang Theory’s Social Media Game (kymx.radio.com)